- Resolution can be changed (152,152*5 152*10 DataPoints). A maximum Resolution of 1k5 Samples is implemented now(limited by FPGA Size)
- Trigger can be turned on and off on the fly
- X & Y Axis Offset adjustable in Controller for each Channel
- Added Linux Starter for Controller
- Optimized Controller Speed with a Profiler. The Bottleneck is the Serial Port itself, and on there the RXTX Library is the slow part. (Allows only a max of 50 Percent of the LineSpeed.)
- linespeed : 115200 bits per seconds = about 14 kBytes per Second
- 7 byte Datapackage Roundtrip 1000 times test : Effective Speed : 7 kBytes per Second
- 158 bytes Datapackage Roundtrip 100 times test : Effective Speed : 5,8 kBytes per Second
- 1526 bytes Datapackage Roundtrip 100 times test : Effective Speed : 5,77 kBytes per Second
- The next Tests included Message parsing, dispatching, calculating and displaying (the normal workflow)
- Very Surprising - there were really no real differences to the Roundtrip tests. So the Java Impl itself is not that slow for this Application with this connectiontype.
- ( k means 1000 here )
- Reset Command resets now all values to default values.
- OpCodes changed
- CycleCounter for SingleAdcOperation implemented, can be used to calc this for attaching a serial interfaced adc from now on.
- Version Information is printed on startup of the Controller.
- Added Fpga Bit File Installer Batch File (Folder build/FPGA). So the FPGA can be programmed without opening ISE
- TimeDivider Functionality is now avaiable for all DataAquisition Methods
- Settings will be tested after sending to Device
- Controller: Added FileReader and FileWriter
- Controller: Removed polled reading of serial port. Reduces CPU Usage.
- Controller: Data Processing is now ThreadSafe and faster: 33 Hz (max DataFrameRate from FPGA: 44Hz)
- Changed FlowCounter to MagicByte to determine correct MessageStart.
- + Trigger at PosEdge or NegEdge Function
- + Single DataAquisition - one Voltage Value
- + Time per Div Function